Saturday, September 10, 2016

Thoughts on When Beauty Tamed the Beast

We're calling this "Thoughts on..." because as I mentioned in my last post, authors aren't allowed to book reviews anymore. And hopefully Beth is #SmarterThanAnAlogorythm.

"Miss Linnet Berry Thrynne is a Beauty . . . Naturally, she's betrothed to a Beast.
Piers Yelverton, Earl of Marchant, lives in a castle in Wales where, it is rumored, his bad temper flays everyone he crosses. And rumor also has it that a wound has left the earl immune to the charms of any woman.
Linnet is not just any woman.
She is more than merely lovely: her wit and charm brought a prince to his knees. She estimates the earl will fall madly in love—in just two weeks.
Yet Linnet has no idea of the danger posed to her own heart by a man who may never love her in return.
If she decides to be very wicked indeed . . . what price will she pay for taming his wild heart?"
This is my favorite Eloisa James book ever! This is not clean romance but it still had an incredibly sweet feel to it. I finished the book and wanted to read it again.
My favorite line "I didn't fall in love for looks, unlike you."

No comments:

Post a Comment