Friday, July 29, 2016

Update Day

The Big Dreams blogfest is hosted by myself and Misha Gericke.
We set goals and each month we meet to discuss our progress.

In July I accomplished NOTHING!!
Yep. I'm supposed to be writing 2 Woman's World Stories/month.
I wrote 0.
I should have one book edited and half way through writing the next.
I'm half way through editing one.
I'm supposed to be blogging at least twice a week and commenting on 10 others. You guessed it. 0.

But there is ONE thing.

I've been working on my thesis manuscript for a year. I finally made the hero--probably one of the most hated people in history--likable. I guess that's an accomplishment.

Goals for August (Bet some of these sound familiar--since they were goals for June)
read book RIG
crits for CP
revise thesis
revise His First Lady
revise Before Hope Dawned
write 1 Womans World Short
Sub Woman's World Short
blog 2x/week
visti 10 blogs/week
Get off candy
work out 3 days a week

How did you do in June? What are your goals for August?

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes we all need a break. But making a hated character likeable is not easy, and shouldn't be shrugged off. Good going!
    angelinetrevena.co.uk/five-year-project-slow-and-steady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days/months are more productive than others, but if you can get off candies, you can accomplish anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your thesis manuscript progress. That's progress indeed. ^_^

    ReplyDelete