Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Mishmash

Monday Mishmash is hosted by Kelly Hashway.


  1. Update Friday/ Big Dreams- I'm sorry I missed this month guys. I got a sunburn bad enough that I vomited for 12 hours, and I got some bad news the same day (my school is doing away with intervention as a separate class, and that's what I teach), so I was out of commission for a few days. This happened just in time for our update day.
  2. Relaunch- I need to get to work on the Hope relaunch. The covers are done, but I've got to get the paperback created.
  3. Prequel- As part of the Hope relaunch I'm writing a Hope/Peace prequel. Right now, I'm plotting it out.
  4. Seton Hill University- If you're looking for an MFA program this seems like a good place for a serious, career oriented, genre fiction writer. There doesn't seem to be any push for traditional publishing (not that I have a problem with traditional publishing, but sometimes art gets lost in the quest), and the reading list are reflective of a current genre fiction writer.
  5. Edits- Kelly Hashway has openings in her client schedule for edits. I learned so much from her edits of Peace that when I sent Hope to my CPs they thought it had been through an editor.
  6. Secret Project- While plotting out the prequel to I'm also plotting out a top secret project that will also be known as my thesis ;). I just hope TLMG doesn't get lost in the shuffle again.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning the opening in my editing schedule. I appreciate it. And I'm so glad my edits on your book helped you so much with the next book. :) That makes me happy to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Hope/Peace prequel, Rana and Jackson's story?
    Good luck on outlining that Secret Project/thesis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've had such a bad month. May can only get better. Sending hugs and best wishes for a super relaunch and your other plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry things have been so tough on you. Sending you positive vibes...

    ReplyDelete