Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Mishmash


  1. Kiss of Death- You can read Kelly Hashway's Kiss of Death for free here! Kiss of Death is the prequel to the Touch o Death series.
  2. Teaching Certification- So I finished all my classes. Again. Which means, I'm re-eligible to teach as long as I find a job. (You have to teach for one year to get certified). Let's hope this happens.
  3. Portfolio- I'm putting together a portfolio for interviews now that I'm done with the classes. It's been a really interesting process and some things I learned during these classes will help my fiction.
  4. Fiction Workbook- Some of you know I'm creating a fiction workbook for my MFA project this semester. That is starting to come along. The certification classes gave me some really good ideas for this.
  5. Educational Writing- My MFA requires a practical genre, and my practical genre is educational writing, which I think I'm going to be pursuing under another name, because it sounds fun and has a quicker response time than fiction.
So that's me this week.. What's up with you?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kiss of Death, Beth! And congrats on finishing your classes. :)

    ReplyDelete