Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Mishmash


  1. Fiction Workbook- I'm turning in the outline for the fiction workbook I'm writing for my MFA today. Let's hope it gets accepted, and I make an A. Yeah. That would be good.
  2. Dance Class- The ELF hid her ballet shoes but I eventually found them, which is a good thing because we have dance bright and early this morning.
  3. Teaching Classes- I have 12 units left for my teaching certification before I'm re-eligible for the internship. I'm hoping to knock these out before September is over which should free October up for this book I've been perpetually delaying edits on.
  4. Subbing- Not in the sense you think! I have orientations for two school districts this week, so hopefully I'm getting regular sub work by next week! 
It's amazing! Looking at this it doesn't seem like I have as much going on as usual, and yet I still feel completely overwhelmed. But that's me this week. What are you up to?

1 comment:

  1. You'll get that A. Have the faith. :) Good luck with the teaching and with the sub work.
    I'm glad you found the ballet shoes. Sounds like your week is going to be exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete