Saturday, August 31, 2013

Celebrate A Missing Peace

To celebrate the release of A Missing Peace, I'm sharing advance praise.

"One of the best plots of all the YA I have read this year," Harlequin Junkie Reviews.

¨I think Beth Fred has really found a niche in YA romance.  She does a good job combining well-known tropes of the genre with more interesting conflicts and questions." Beth Woodward Book Editor for CC2K Online Magazine

"An interesting take on a subject that has changed and taken so many lives, including the repercussions once soldiers return home." Meradeth Houston NA Author 

"More than just high school drama—A Missing Peace blends romance and military conflict in an emotional story that will have you tearing through the pages." Ashelyn Drake, author of the Campus Crush series.

"As a reader who loves sweet, clean romances, I highly recommend this story. It's so hard to find them in YA these days, and this one was great!" Ashley Maker 

"I could not stop reading this book. Every time something seemed to wrap up, something else came undone." Kim Trotter, YA-Asylum

"This is definitely a book that held my attention from start to finish." Kelly Hashway, YA Author

"I applaud Beth Fred for a unique idea well done." Romance Author Tara Chevrestt

"Mirriam has a great heart and so does Caleb. And when their together it's sweet." Jenni Million

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Beth!!!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quotes are awesome, Beth!! You must be so proud -- congrats!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful praise, Beth. Congratulations. I'm looking forward to reading the book when I catch up with all these reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Beth!!!! You must be so excited. :D

    ReplyDelete