Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Book 43 Lindy's Diary

See the #1 New York Times bestselling story Beastly through Lindy's eyes! This is her diary, kept while living in captivity with the beast. Lindy's Diary captures all the romance and edgy mystery of the original!

I loved Beastly so much I had to read Lindy's Diary. I enjoyed getting to know Lindy more. In fact, there was a line about how she knew it wasn't politically correct and women should rescue themselves, but she wanted a hero. She wanted to be rescued, and she didn't want a guy that needed her. And I thought wow I love Lindy! There did seem to be  some inconsistencies between Lindy's version of events and Adrian's, but other than that I love Lindy's Diary too. I'm not sure I'll read Bewitching, because I don't see any mention of romance. But these were great.

2 comments:

  1. So the author wrote the exact same story, from the heroine's POV, and is selling it? I'm glad you enjoyed it but it honestly seems redundant to me. I don't get the point of not writing an entirely new story with new characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really interesting. I haven't read Beastly yet. Do you recommend one before the other?

    ReplyDelete