Monday, April 23, 2012

T = Twilight

The A-Z blogging challenge is being hosted by Tossing It Out. My A-Z selections are a Beth's Pick unless otherwise noted.

I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!

Ironically, I've never reviewed any of these books, but every book I read for the first P-52 was in vain hopes of replacing Twilight and if you've read my E post you know that Eclipse is my all time favorite book!  I was able to write my first manuscript after reading The Twilight Saga, and even now when I get writer's block these are my go to books. You can find my plot analysis of Twilight here.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the series, especially Twilight. I read it 5 times!!! But that was before I had a TBR pile. I'll have to reread it again one day to see if I still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Twilight series, and I enjoyed your post. I'm A to Z-ing it. Hope you have a great week. Stop on bye and visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth! I never read the Twilight series. Haven't seen the movies either. I know I'm definitely in the minority on that one.

    ReplyDelete