Monday, April 4, 2011

C is for Crazy & Cup Cones

C is for crazy as in that's what queries make me. *Flash to Beth with her head whirling around in circles as she tries to make sense of the madness*

C is also for cup cones. As in my husband and I ordered two vanilla ice creams in cups fri night (save calories on the cone), and the girl brings two cones. My husband casually reminds the girl they were supposed to be cups. She says "Okay," and drops the cones upside down into cups. I found this hilarious. I doubled over in laughter as I attempted to remove the cone from my ice cream (save those calories). As it wasn't happening, I finally gave in, picked up the cone and went for it. My poor husband who would have preferred the cone, picked up his and the ice cream fell helplessly into the cup. I laughed harder. He offered to trade, but by this time I'd already downed half the ice cream and his would have just been new calories. So the laughter continued. I have no idea why I found this so funny b/c as I'm typing this it's not, but I laughed hard Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen people do this at ice cream stores. That's good that you could laugh about it, because for some reason it always annoys me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to wonder at people's logic. Although, she didn't waste anything! Glad you enjoyed the moment.

    ReplyDelete