Friday, March 25, 2011

I Heart YOU! & Follow Friday

That's right! I heart you, all of you. The past couple of weeks have been tough, and I really appreciate all the kind messages and thoughts you guys (and gals) have sent my way, even though I haven't been around commenting as much as usual. It's been really motivational to see that many of you are suffering in the trenches with me, and that all of you are so supportive. I feel like a horrible member of the community lately. But I'm trying to get back on my game.

Haha. I've been a horrible house wife lately too. My little apartment shows it. I think today is a non-writing day. I've spent so much time editing and writing and rewriting and re-rewriting queries lately, that nothing else has got done, and it's time to rejoin life in the real world.

If you're interested, I have a guess post up on Misha Gericke's blog today. It's blogging w/ purpose. Kind of ironic, since I've been so bad lately. LOL.

Now I'll leave you with Follow Friday, but I'll be around to visit today ;).

Follow Friday is hosted by parajunkee
Five book facts about me:
1) I LOVE paranormal romance over everything.
2) I can't read grown up books. I've tried.
3) I easily fall in love with mythological guys.
4) The most important thing to me when I read is that I can identify with the female mc and that she be swept off her feet by some hot guy who wants to save the day. (I know this is now controversial. Idc).
5) My favorite book is still Eclipse.

5 comments:

  1. Falling in love with mythological guys is too easy! It really stiffens my image of the perfect guy and all the real ones just don't even come close! ;)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Eclipse is my fav of the Twilight books too. Although I like New Moon more than I used to.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading grown up books is a tough gig, that's for sure. That's why I write for kids. Glad you're back and with your head above water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all the things you listed about yourself. Eclipse is brilliant but I adored Breaking Dawn, something about it felt so special to me. I love mixing it up with young adult and adult novels. I can't help it I love variety!!!

    How are you?! It's been awhile since we've chatted. How are the query trenches going? I hope you're doing okay!!!

    ReplyDelete